Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find jobs near me? Click on "Nearby" and a map will appear. Select how far from your current location you'd like to find a job e.g. 5 miles. Click on "Search" and you'll be taken to a list of positions. For further details click on the position job title.
- How can I add a job to my favourites? Find a job you're interested in. When you're in the position details click on the empty star at the top of the page. To indicate this has been saved the star will become solid.
- How can I apply for a job? Send a link to your email or take a note of the reference number of your job e.g. PKC1234 and visit myjobscotland.gov.uk
- How can I share a job? Find a job and click on the arrow icon in the top right corner of your screen. That will give the option of sending a link to the article via email, Twitter (requires Twitter log-in) or Facebook (requires Facebook log-in).
- How often are new jobs added? New jobs will be added to the database daily at 7am. To be sure you don't miss any suitable jobs please visit myjobscotland.gov.uk and follow the instructions to sign up for job alerts.
For more information on applying for a job please visit the FAQ section on myjobscotland.